With the Gorilla Post TM System, you won’t loose your ability to “hood the meter” and temporarily reserve individual parking spaces around your multi-space meters. Join dozens of other cities such as Miami, Houston, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Seattle and Portland who have been using the Gorilla Post system to successfully reserve parking spaces.
We find that we have high compliance with the Gorilla Post delineators, helping the permittee conduct their business in the area they reserved and for the citizen to not park in reserved spaces.
Because Parking Enforcement installs the Gorilla Post delineators, we have a high level of confidence when we are asked to enforce the delineator. Parking enforcement will cite an illegal vehicle on routine patrols and tow upon a request from the permittee.
— Mark Friedman, Portland, OR, Parking Enforcement
- Enforceable – Post is held secure to the plate with 380 PSI vertical lift.
- Effective – Sign post is clearly associated with the reserved parking space.
- Easy to Install – Simply mount plates on concrete or asphalt adjacent to a parking space.
- Easy to Use – Quickly deploy the sign post on the plate any time to reserve the parking space.
- Staff-Friendly – Post weighs under 8 pounds. Post installs onto plate in under 5 seconds. Ergonomic tool used for sign post removal in under 5 seconds.
- Pedestrian-Friendly – Post temporarily flexes if bumped and the base plate is ADA-compliant.
- Visible – 6 color choices plus can add reflective striping.
- Versatile – Sign can be attached to post or secured to top using accessory.
The Gorilla Post system of delineators and signposts is the perfect solution for creating permanent, flexible or temporary pedestrian and traffic patterns.